October 5, 2019 Just 8-days Away
I’m thrilled to announce that we’re only 8-days away from the world premiere of Breast Cancer Diaries – The Play and our two mini-films, Faces of Breast Cancer and Messages of Hope being held Saturday October 5, 2019 at the Hampton Inn on Staten Island.
The response to Breast Cancer Diaries has been tremendous and we SOLD OUT over a month ago for the premiere. But not to worry, you can always join us for the encore performance Tuesday, October 22 in Manhattan. Visit our website for more info.
For those joining us on Saturday, October 5, below are a few tidbits & logistics to keep in mind:
- Doors open at 6:00 p.m. to allow you to take advantage of our special Raffles, 50/50 Raffles, and items on sale by our sponsors. A portion of the proceeds is being donated to help support our Celebrate Life Program, workshops, and other related programs dedicated to helping women and men with breast cancer.
- The Play starts at 7:00 pm.
(Note: no one will be admitted between 7:00 – 7:15 pm to ensure the opening scene is not disrupted. Thus, please plan to be seated by 6:55 pm.)
- We will be offering fabulous items for Raffle for as little as $1 per raffle or 15-raffles for $10.
- By popular demand, we will offer a 50/50 Raffle where you can make some serious cash! The odds of winning are fantastic!
- We’ll have a few items for sale by our sponsors which range from $7 – $31.
(Cash preferred but credit cards accepted.)
- Book Scrubs
- HERO oils
For those joining us for our VIP/Cast Party, here’s what you can expect:
- Show: The Play & two mini-Films
- DJ & Dancing
- Time with the cast
- Appetizers – lite fare
- Cash Bar
- A Goodie Bag worth over $100
Note: If you purchased a General Admission ticket and would like to upgrade to VIP to take advantage of all the fun and the giveaways, use the link below. The cost to update is $50 before October 1 or $80 at the door. bit.ly/SPECIALTICKET
A special shout out to our sponsors who have made Breast Cancer Diaries possible and have provided lots of swag for our Goodie Bags. Our Sponsors: Passionate Woman 100% PURE Body Scrubs & HERO oils; Thrive Market; Staten Island Arts; BCB Bank; Think Happy Media; Lois & Richard Nicotra Foundation; Sofia’s Taqueria, Gina Maria Cake & Co.; CURE Magazine; Creations Magazine; Mid Island Rotary Club; New App Limo & Cars; Staten Island Law; Carpe Vino; Clear Caption; Maison Beljanski, and Staten Island Law.
Looking forward to seeing you all soon!
Live with ROARING passion,
Dr. Charley Ferrer
CEO & Founder
Breast Cancer Diaries is a Fundraiser for Cancer Tamer Foundation to help women and men with breast cancer.
October 5, 2019 Just 8-days Away — No Comments
HTML tags allowed in your comment: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>